Do your crooked or discolored teeth cause you to feel self-conscious about your smile? The good news is that a Boynton Beach Cosmetic Dentist can transform your teeth to give you the smile that you’ve always dreamed of.
Do your crooked or discolored teeth cause you to feel self-conscious about your smile? The good news is that a Boynton Beach Cosmetic Dentist can transform your teeth to give you the smile that you’ve always dreamed of. In case you’re wondering, cosmetic dentistry refers to the method of professional oral care that is centered on improving the appearance of your mouth and teeth. If you want to know the different types of cosmetic surgery that’s made available to you, check this out:
- Dental Implants These are metal devices that are used to replace missing teeth. The Boynton Beach Cosmetic Dentist inserts a small titanium screw into your jawbone where the tooth is missing. Once the bone and the supporting tissue fuse to the implants, these will be permanently secured into place.
- Inlays and Onlays Also called indirect fillings, these are used to resolve mild to moderate tooth decay when there’s not enough tooth structure to support a dental filling. As long as there’s no existing damage to your tooth’s cusps the inlay is placed onto the surface of the tooth. However, if much damage is done to the cusps, an onlay will be used to cover the whole tooth surface.
- Dental Veneers These custom-made, wafer-thin shells made out of porcelain or composite material are individually made to resemble the patient’s natural teeth. They’re meant to fix unsightly dental issues such as crooked teeth, damaged or cracked enamel, and glaring gaps between teeth. These are applied to the front of the tooth using a dental adhesive.
- Composite Bonding This restores damaged, decayed, or discolored teeth with the use of a material that closely resembles your tooth enamel’s color. After your Boynton Beach Cosmetic Dentist drills out the decay and applies the onlay or inlay, he or she sculpts it into its desired shape before it’s cured with high-intensity light.
- Teeth Whitening Also called “teeth bleaching”. This is a basic treatment is given after tartar, plaque, and other debris are removed from the surface of your teeth. These will brighten and whiten your smile.
See a Boynton Beach Cosmetic Dentist!
If you’re looking for a Boynton Beach Cosmetic Dentist who’s able to deliver the gentle dentistry you deserve, call Dr. Hugh B. Rosenblatt, DMD, PA today to schedule a consultation.